WHAT ARE THE STEEL COPPER JOINTS?
The steel- copper joints are fashioned out of steel and copper as is suggested by the name. They are mainly used for air separation cold boxes which act as a transitional connection in between pipes of different materials like the stainless steel, copper and aluminium. The pipe connections are made to prevent leakage in the cold boxes and thus, they are connected by way of welding and not by flanges. Further, the stainless pipes and copper pipes are transitioned before they are welded to ensure a proper and reliable connection. Make sure that the metal used is of top quality and that the transitional connections are not weakened and connect efficiently and are not at the risk of not doing their function. Do not compromise and settle for cheaper materials. The steel copper joints are essential parts of a machine that would not function efficiently if the material used to fashion a steel copper joint is not of good quality.
WHAT ARE THE HIGH PRESSURE HYDROGEN COMPRESSORS?
The high-pressure diaphragm compressor for gases like hydrogen performs the function of a reciprocator. They are used to transport and compress hydrogen gas by way of reciprocation of a compressor.
APPLICATION OF THE HIGH-PRESSURE DIAPHRAGM COMPRESSOR FOR HYDROGEN
The industries that use the high-pressure diaphragm compressor for gases like hydrogen are as follows:
- Food industry
- Petrol, natural gas and other chemical related industries
- Electronics industry
- Nuclear power plants and related uses
- Aerospace stations
- Manufacture of Military equipment
- Medicinal and research, etc.
FEATURES OF A HIGH-PRESSURE DIAPHRAGM COMPRESSOR FOR GASES LIKE HYDROGEN
The high-pressure diaphragm compressor for gases like hydrogen is a unique volumetric compressor out in the market that possesses a lot of very uber cool features. They are as follows:
- High degree of compression
- Ability to seal
- It ensures no pollution of the compressed gas. It has a special oil separating diaphragm that keeps away the lubricating oil and other related impurities away from compressed high-pressure gases to prevent their quality.
- Production of high degrees of pure, rare, flammable, toxic, explosive and dangerous to handle compressed gasses.
- Further, because of the reciprocating feature by way of the diaphragm which reciprocates oxygen, the need for lubrication is eroded and operating costs are minimal.
- The machine is designed in such a way that slip agents do not come in proximity with any slip agent that dilutes the quality of the gas. This helps in producing the extremely pure and good quality compressed gases that are suitable for transportation as well. The purity levels are a high 99.999%, a proof of the uniqueness of the high-pressure hydrogen diaphragm compressor.
- Also, as iterated before, given that the nature of the gas is flammable, explosive, dangerous to handle, corrosive, etc. It becomes essential that these gases are made use of by high pressure hydrogen diaphragm compressor only. This is because of its ability to dissipate heat and the compression ratio that facilitates a wide pressure range and regulates the pressure to about 500MPa.